This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.

Where can I go to get tested for STD?

  • Who can I see to test me for STDs? What type of doctor should I see? What is the window period? How long do I typically have to wait?

    Asked by Anonymous in Other STD Jul 25, 2015
  • Posted on Jul 28, 2015

    Author PREMIUM

    Most counties have a health department. The department of health typically offers free or low cost STD treatment. Many city hospital also have free or... For detail, click here

Your Comment

© powered by 2001 - 2022. All rights reserved.