This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.


  • I've had sex with some one who is chronic Hep B Jan 1st. They informed me of their condition Feb 4th... I went for blood work Feb 8th. The clinic called me while I was away working and I could not visit to get the results and to speak to a doctor... I am very positive I have Hep B now because the sex was not protected. I am feeling very fatigued, have mild joint pain like never before and I am having stomach cramps. My season isn't over until the end of March... should I be holding this off until I get back to the city where I get the results and seek medical attention? Also my job is very physically demanding. I work 7 days a week walk at least 10 km a day. Should I be doing this? Can I sue the person who did this?

    Asked by Anonymous in Hepatitis Feb 28, 2015
  • Posted on Mar 02, 2015

    STDcounselor PREMIUM

    If you had the hepatitis B vaccine you might be protected against the virus. Hepatitis B is spread though sex, blood, semen and body fluids that conta... For detail, click here

  • Posted on Mar 01, 2015


    NO !!!!!!! I tell can tell you as someone who had HEP B you need to get treatment right away. the longer you wait the longer it will take to cure. also hep B can kill you!!!!

Your Comment

© powered by 2001 - 2022. All rights reserved.